Are you seeking a job in Malta?
Security Guard; If you have good knowledge and long experience to the relevant job, have a read below for the details. Khiron Security company is one of the top company in Europe Malta. Recently European and Asian candidates have been working for more than five years ago obtaining attractive various advantages with high ranking salary. So, this company is hiring skilled employees from Asian countries, even the employees are struggling to get a visa to work in this company from Nepal and India. I hope it will be benefited also for you that is why I’ve updated the more details for your easy understanding.
Before you apply, you should know that you have well work experiences and knowledge about the relevant fields otherwise it is better not to move ahead because some of the unkilled employees are terminating from Malta.
Security Guard Job Descriptions are given as follows;
• Have a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an outgoing personality, presentable, polite and professional
• Be computer literate & familiar with Microsoft Office applications (preferably with ECDL accreditation)
• Be flexible and able to work on a shift basis, including weekends and Public Holidays
• Have good Customer Care skills
Guards will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
• Access control duties
• Meet & greet visitors and fill out documentation and/or input data
• Handle incoming calls in a courteous manner
• Adhere to routine and emergency procedures
• Monitor and review CCTV footage
• Manage difficult situations calmly and effectively
• Have a clean Police Good Conduct certificate issued within the previous 3 months and have a Maltese Private Guard License
The post will carry a monthly salary including an hourly allowance.
For more details, you can visit: https://www.maltapark.com/job/details/89238 or you can follow us from our contact list.
- Address Santa, Venera, Santa Venera, Malta
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1