Packing Job in warehouse
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Packing Job description in warehouse
- Prepare orders by process requests and provide orders.
- pulling materials; packing boxes; putting orders in delivery space.
- Complete delivery services by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintain truck or van by finishing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintain inventory controls by grouping stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work surroundings by keeping shelves, pallet space, and workstations neat.
- Complete diary logs into inventory.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and get together with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- You can upgrade the positions as per your skills
- Overtime and other wages available
- Minimum salary of 1200 Euro per month+OT
- Single and family life can be settled easily
- Can be travelled up to 26 Schengen countries with work or business purposes without Visa
- Can live as long as you want in any European countries and Also, visite here for other available Jobs
Optional Contact details
Contact to (Jeebey Pakhrin) National Job Community, Kalanki Khasi Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal. E-mail: email@example.com, Cell No. 0977-9844085882 or Visit office for further details.
- Address Galinio Pylimo st. 28-45, LT-91232 Klaipėda
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1