We are looking for a professional security guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Job Duties and Tasks for “Security Guard”
Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, the presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Escort or drive a motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
Trained security officer with a diploma
Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
Surveillance skills and detail orientation
Integrity and professionalism
Fluency English Communication abilities
Minimum Three Years work experience
Proficiency Knowledge in Security Field
High school degree
How To Apply
Contact to Admin (Jeebey Pakhrin) National Job Community, Kalanki Khasi Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal. E-mail: email@example.com, Cell No. 0977-9844085882 or Visit in office hour for further details.
- Address Republic of Malta (Europe)
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1