We are looking for a Sushi Chef to join our culinary team and prepare delicious plates for our guests.
Sushi Chef responsibilities include handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock and working with an attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality standards. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Japanese cuisine and be available to work during our opening hours.
Ultimately, you will help us establish our reputation as one of the best sushi places in the area and increase our clientele.
- Job upgrading opportunities
- Overtime and other wages available
- Minimum wages is 5/6 Euro per hour
- The duty location will be hotel industries
- Single and family life can be settled easily
- Can be traveled in more then 24 schengen countries with work or business purposes
- Can live as long as you want in any European country and more.
- Work experience as a Sushi Chef or at an Asian restaurant
- Good knowledge of various sushi types and sushi-rolling techniques
- Ability to work both fast and accurately
- Team spirit
- Availability to work during business hours, including weekends and evenings
- Flexibility to take on various shifts
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
How To Apply
Contact to Admin (Jeebey Pakhrin) National Job Community, Kalanki Khasi Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell No. 0977-9844085882 or Visit in office hour for further details.
- Address Republic of Malta
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 2
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Multiple Select field Option 2, Option 3
- Checkbox field Option 1, Option 2