Electrician Job Description
Electrician Job duties are; Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
- Job upgrading opportunities
- Overtime and other wages available
- Minimum wages is 4.20 Euro per hour
- Single and family life can be settled easily
- Can be travelled in more than 24 Schengen countries with work or business purposes
- Can live as long as you want in any European country and more.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes and more.
How To Apply
Contact to Admin (Jeebey Pakhrin) National Job Community, Kalanki Khasi Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal. E-mail: email@example.com, Cell No. 0977-9844085882 or Visit in office hour for further details.
- Address Malta (Europe)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1