Recently, we have Baby Sitter Job Vacancy in Malta so we are seeking a baby sitter for Malta those who have excellent knowledge and long work experiences in the relevant field. Keep in mind, that babysitters are specialists responsible for tasks related to childcare.
Common Babysitter duties listed on the most successful resumes include ensuring a safe environment, preparing and giving meals, bathing and dressing children, administering medicine, doing housework, and disciplining children when necessary. Based on our knowledge, essential Babysitter skills are childhood education training, the physical ability to take care of children, patience, organization, and good English skills. Most babysitters hold a high school diploma and etc.
- Job upgrading opportunities
- Overtime and other wages available
- Minimum wages is 4.20 to 8 Euro per hour
- Single and family life can be settled easily
- Can be travelled up to 27 Schengen countries with work or business purposes without Visa
- Can live as long as you want in any European country.
Indicated ability to supervise and care for children in the absence of parents or regular caregiver.
Able to handle emergency situations efficiently
- high school graduate
- further training in child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training
- proven childcare experience with references
- First Aid and CPR certification
- safety certification
- ability to multitask
- planning and organizing skills
- driving license and safe driving record
How To Apply
Contact to Admin (Jeebey Pakhrin) National Job Community, Kalanki Khasi Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal. E-mail: email@example.com, Cell No. 0977-9844085882 or Visit in office hour for further details.
- Address Europe Malta
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1