We are looking for a Sushi Chef to join our culinary team and prepare delicious plates for our guests.
Sushi Chef responsibilities include handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock and working with an attention to detail to fulfil all orders within quality standards. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Japanese cuisine and be available to work during our opening hours.
Ultimately, you will help us establish our reputation as one of the best sushi places in the area and increase our clientele.
- Job upgrading opportunities
- Overtime and other wages available
- Minimum wages are 5-9 Euro per hour
- The duty location will be hotel industries
- Single and family life can be settled easily
- Can be travelled in more than 24 Schengen countries with work or business purposes
- Can live as long as you want in any European country.
- Work experience as a Sushi Chef or at an Asian restaurant
- Good knowledge of various sushi types and sushi-rolling techniques
- Ability to work both fast and accurately
- Team spirit
- Availability to work during business hours, including weekends and evenings
- Flexibility to take on various shifts
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
How to Apply
Drop your CVs here: firstname.lastname@example.org