A front-end web developer is probably what most people think of as a “web developer”. A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application. They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Programming experience in C, C++ or Java, PHP and more
- Experience with AJAX, HTML and CSS.
How To Apply
Drop your CVs here: firstname.lastname@example.org