We are looking for ten Beauticians to take care of our customers’ cosmetic needs. Beauty Parlour Job responsibilities include removing hair, recommending skincare therapies and managing client appointments. You should be well-versed in beauty treatments, including hairstyling, makeup, facials, hair removal, manicures, and pedicures. If you’re able to identify customers’ needs and help them feel good about themselves, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our clients receive high-quality cosmetic services and walk out our door smiling.
- Greet customers upon arrival
- Remove hair using permanent and temporary methods (e.g. electrolysis and waxing)
- Apply hair products, like a serum, cream, and clay to style hair
- Give manicures and pedicures following clients’ preferences
- recommend hairstyles and nail colours to match clients’ needs and personal style
Apply makeup products
- Provide guidelines to clients on how to take care of their skin
- Book appointments over the phone and serve walk-ins based on availability
- Maintain updated client records (e.g. contact details and treatments)
- Cross-sell therapies and beauty products, when relevant
- Make sure our working area is clean and equipment is sterilized at all times
- Keep track of levels of stock (e.g lotions and nail polishes)
Requirements for Beauty Parlour Job
Proven work experience as a Beautician, Cosmetologist or similar position
Hands-on experience with makeup and hair removal techniques
Familiarity with skincare therapies, like moisturizing, exfoliation and peeling
Knowledge of beauty products and trends
Ability to provide personalized services based on each client’s requirements
High school diploma
Degree in Beauty Therapy, Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus.
How To Apply for Beauty Parlour Job?
Drop your CVs here: firstname.lastname@example.org